The whole world can learn for free
Softsmith conducts a series of webinars online to benefit the student community.
There is no cost to the learner at all.
All software used by us to show demo are either free downloads or free evaluation software provided by respective product companies.
List of courses
*If you have any problems in registering, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will register you and send link to you.
*We conduct periodic advanced courses in many topics. If you are interested in the advanced webinars, please send email to email@example.com.
*To listen to these webinars, please register yourself with http://www.openmentor.net
Join OpenMentor orkut groups
Join OpenMentor Google groups
Join OpenMentor Yahoo groups
|Recent Recorded Webinars - Listen anytime anywhere
|Sep 2011 - We have uploaded presentation material for Neoload Load testing, White Box Testing and Selenium testing tool. Refer to course materials page.
|May 2011 - Project planning, scheduling and tracking using OpenProj.
|Apr 2011 - Point of Sale domain topics, Human Resource Management - recruitment, appraisals, promotions, self service, separation.
|Mar 2011 - ERP Introduction, Building charts using Chart Director.
|Feb 2011 - CRM (Customer Relationship Management). This includes Marketing, Sales and Customer Support.
|Jan 2011 - Performance Testing Concepts.
|Dec 2010 - Test Management using QAMonitor, Manual Testing concepts.
|Nov 2010 - QTP Fundamentals, VSS operations, SDLC Overview.
How to attend webinars?
1. On your browser, turn OFF any pop-up blockers. In Internet Explorer, under tools menu, you can see Pop-up Blocker. Click on Turn OFF.
2. If you use FireFox, under Tools menu, Options sub menu, Content Tab, UNCHECK the Block Pop Up Windows check box.
3. On your browser, enable install on demand. In Internet Explorer, under tools menu, Internet Options, Advanced Tab, CHECK the Enable Install On Demand (Other) check box.
5. When you click on register link, it will ask you to enter name, email details. Provide the same and register.
6. You will get an email with a special unique link for you to attend the webinar.
7. On the date of webinar at the time of a webinar that you want to attend, stay connected to internet.
8. Click on the special unique link given to you after registering.
9. For the very first time, it will download a small program. If system prompts to download and run the same, allow it to download and run.
10. Once it is installed on your PC, you will see our screen and you will hear our voice.
11. Make sure your headset is connected. Speakers are ON and volume is set to highest.
12. There is no actual place you need to come and attend the webinars. This is a web based teaching.